Saturday, January 5, 2008

real stuff

real feelings

really hurt

why can't we turn them off and protect our heart?

Ugh! I'm in a icky place today. Please pray for me.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your name was just lifted before the Lord :o) Hope you are feeling better.

Diana said...

not that it helps however, when you come out of this icky place on the other side, God will be there to show you why your heart wasn't protected. I am learning a lot lately, one is that God may use you in the most unusal way, maybe just to let someone else know that you really do know what they are going through or how they are feeling.
I will be praying for you,
Love you
Diana

Tina said...

Praying for you... tried to call you today because I did not believe you when you said you were fine today...
call me my friend.

I love you.