"boy (boi) n.- a male child, a son, lad, youth, not yet a man, often a magnet to dirt, toys, and adventure"
November 7, 2001
Today, on my sweet boy's 8th birthday, I can't help but swell up with thankfulness for the joy and the gift that Luke is to me. He's my helper boy. He loves with everything in him. He gives the BEST hugs ever.....and makes sure I have one every morning when he wakes up and every evening before he goes to sleep. He loves his mama....fiercely! And I sure do love him.....to the moon and back!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! You are my little sonshine! My bolo kada!
Thank you, God, for the privilege it is to be his Mom.
3 comments:
AAAWWWW. Love the post.
awwwwwwwwwwe! he is so sweet and i love how he loves you! happy birthday (late) sweet luke!
Happy (belated) Birthday Luke =)
Post a Comment