Eleven years ago today was the most amazing day of my life. Matthew came into our world two weeks earlier than expected and forever changed my heart and life. He is such a great kid. I love seeing him explore his world. And I love the young man he's becoming. He is kind, compassionate, smart as a whip, and makes me laugh just about every day. He is a loyal friend and misses his buddies a bunch. We just can't thank God enough for the privilege it is to raise him. He is a sweet, sweet blessing to us and to everybody who knows and loves him. Happy Birthday, buddy! I love you!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
A Thankful Heart....Day 21
Eleven years ago today was the most amazing day of my life. Matthew came into our world two weeks earlier than expected and forever changed my heart and life. He is such a great kid. I love seeing him explore his world. And I love the young man he's becoming. He is kind, compassionate, smart as a whip, and makes me laugh just about every day. He is a loyal friend and misses his buddies a bunch. We just can't thank God enough for the privilege it is to raise him. He is a sweet, sweet blessing to us and to everybody who knows and loves him. Happy Birthday, buddy! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment