Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Surprise

Matthew greeted me in the kitchen this morning with a wry little smile and handed me a note and a dollar bill. He found the note and dollar on his dresser this morning. He thought I had left them there. But I was not privy to the ways of the tooth fairy this time. This is what the note said:

Dear Matthew,
I am so sorry that you don't believe in me anymore. I left you some money anyway.
**The Tooth Fairy**

Such a sneaky little Tooth Fairy she...I mean he...is. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Jeannie :o)

Here are your "Bloggerview" questions:

1. What was the 1st job you had?
2. Have you ever had a wierd job, what was it?
3. How did you meet Rick?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. If you have a weekend all to yourself, no kids no husband... what do you do?