Sunday, January 4, 2009

African Hair Dryer

Just had to share!



Was going through my W. Africa pictures again tonight looking for something and ran across this one -- Brad snapped this shot of me drying my hair one morning on our June trip.

I have so much to look forward to, don't I? :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

I am a bit puzzled? How is it drying your hair when the fan isn't moving

Jeanne said...

Ha!!! That's funny that you noticed that! It had just stopped. It runs on batteries that are hooked to the solar panels. I think the battery had just died or something...not sure exactly. But Brad had walked up and we laughed about my African hair dryer and he grabbed his camera and it stopped before he could get the picture snapped.

Tiffany said...

That reminds me of the last few days of me drying my hair in front of the little space heater because my blow dryer was in the lost suitcase! Lidiya was laughing at me when she saw me, but it is too stinkin cold here to let my hair dry on it's own. My little white self is NOT used to sitting around with wet hair in 40 degree weather!

Kelly said...

Just brought back memories of "showering" out of a bucket in VeraCruz :o)

Donna Smith said...

Not only is it now a praise that you had such a blow dryer, but that you could WASH your hair!
Thanks for following us, am praying for you ;)
Donna