Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just Because

I'm sitting at my desk this afternoon typing away and look up to find my husband standing in my doorway with these.




These are terrible images, I know. I took them with my webcam because I don't have my camera with me today. But you get the idea!

It's not my birthday.....not our anniversary....he doesn't have any making up to do about anything....they were just because....just because he was thinking about me and loves me, he said. How incredibly sweet is that????? Just because....the absolute best reason, in my opinion, to receive any gift from my sweetie!

AND....he's super-swamped at work today....but still took the time to stop by and give me a kiss and bring me flowers.....

Thank you, honey! You made this ordinary day very special! I love you TONS!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How sweet is he. Could you have him talk to Tim for me :0)

Tiffany said...

YAY! How very sweet of him! he is definately a keeper! heehee.