Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun and Games

I've been tagged by Kelly. Some of these were terribly hard to think of...but here goes....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pharmacy technician
2. Office Manager for an orthodontist
3. Payables/receivables clerk at JCP
3. HIV Clinical Trials Specialist

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. A Knight's Tale
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places I have lived:
1. Madison, TN
2. Smyrna, TN
3. Murfreesboro, TN
4. Smyrna, TN

Four shows that I watch:
1. Survivorman (my boys love it!)
2. Wheel of Fortune (since I was about 8 years old)
3. a lot of Food Network
4. and a lot of shows on Discovery channel

Four places I have been:
1. West Africa
2. Brazil
3. Haiti
4. Bahamas

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Vicki
3. Tiffany
4. Janet

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chili's chips n' salsa (mmmm)
2. Chicken paprikash
3. Mom's round steak and gravy w/ mashed pots
4. Bread & Co. Fresh Mozzarella sandwich (YUM-O)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the beach
2. Anywhere alone with my husband
3. On a cruise
4. back in Africa....or in India (missing you!)

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
1. A trip to India with one best friend to see the other one! (SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!)
2. Selling my house
3. A trip back to Africa
4. Family vacation!

Four Goals for the New Year:
1. Read the Bible every day
2. More consistent exercise
3. Clean out the house
4. Learn French...all over again...maybe it'll stick better the 2nd time around

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
1. a new wool coat
2. workout clothes
3. ankle weights for working out
4. 80G video iPod (soooo much room on that thing!)

Four places I want to visit:
1. New York City
2. Grand Canyon
3. Rocky Mountains
4. Alaska & Hawaii (that's 5, I know)

Four things I wish I could be better at:
1. Working out consistently (seeing a theme here?)
2. Sports (I have to keep up w/ my boys!)
3. Sticking to my to-do list
4. Keeping my mouth shut...I am getting better at this one...

Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I'm a native Smyrnan
2. I type really fast...85 wpm...with about 95% accuracy
3. I was almost a court reporter...that's why I type so fast
4. I was a county spelling bee champion :)

Four Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
1. Chicken paprikash
2. Meatloaf
3. Corn Chowder
4. Chicken Pot Pie

Four Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
1. Tina Hutchison
2. Casting Crowns
3. Travis Cottrell
4. Celtic Woman (a recent favorite)

The FOUR people I tag are:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. AND YOU!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jeanne, thanks for playing along. You are right, some of the questions were hard to answer. I like who you tagged-- very creative.

Tina said...

Cool....
I had NO IDEA about many of those things...
How fun!
I now know why you are doing the newsletter... MRS.TYPING.
(I have already hit th ebackspace button at least 15 times so far on this post. And to think I am typing a book... glory be!)