Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There's No Place Like Home!

We finally made it home after 24+ very FULL hours of travel over the weekend. I don't quite have words yet to express all that we experienced over the last week. But I can tell you it was the MOST AMAZING 10 days ever of my life. Truly. Ever. We are still very much processing it all. I can tell you that God has been faithful! And the power of your prayers was felt by our entire team. Thank you! We have so many pictures and stories. Give me a few days and I'll begin to share them with you.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you are home!

Love and miss you more than words!

Granny-of-12 said...

test

Granny-of-12 said...

"There's No Place Like Home!"
You said it and I am so glad you are back But.......
Home is where the heart is....
So stop fighting it and follow your heart. God is with you and we will be in your heart wherever that is. Much love, Mom

Kelly said...

Anxiously awaiting all the details. :0) Kelly