Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Watch out....cuteness ahead!

Don't you just love the little things kids say???

I wish I had been better over the years about capturing those moments on video or writing them in a journal. Seems my little guy has been coming up with some cuties lately. Here's the latest....

Scene set-up: We're driving to school and Luke has on the wireless headphones watching a movie on the DVD player in our new van. The sound is up so high on the headphones, I can clearly hear the details of the movie blaring from Luke's head.

Me: Luke, honey, please turn down the headphones. That's way too loud.

Luke: (No response)

Me: (louder) Luke, please turn down the sound.

Luke: (Looking at me like he's never seen me before...still no move to adjust volume)

Me: (at a stop light turning around to look at him) Luke, honey, you have to turn down the volume. That's not good for your ears.

Luke: (finally taking off the headphones) I know Mom. It's not good for my ear plumbs.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAAAAA! That is too funny! Kevie said something the other day that I wish I would have written down because I've already forgotten it! :(

Tina said...

Hee Hee...

At graduation we were in the screaming section and Isaac said:
"Mom,my earbuds are hurting!"

I guess ipods have changed even our language.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

that is so cute .... if only we could capture that feeling in our heart when they make us laugh deep down for those rainy days when we want to lock them in their rooms ...