Head on over to Adventures in Baby Wearing and sign up for this contest! What girl doesn't need some new jewelry??? And be sure to check out the Cheeky site that is inspiring the contest!
This contest hit a sweet spot with me (Thanks, Jamie!) because my signature piece of jewelry (a beautiful sterling silver cross) was stolen at the Port-au-Prince airport on my way back from one of my Haiti trips. It'll be hard to replace, but I could surely find something cute and signature at Cheeky, don't you think!?? Wish me luck! And I wish you lots of luck, too! Let me know if you win.....
2 comments:
Aw- I am so sorry about the loss of your signature piece, but you've got a great attitude about it and maybe you'll win!!
Steph
i may check it out .. i have been on the hunt for a silver spoon ring for a couple of years ... sorry about your necklace being stolen ....
Post a Comment