Okay, okay, before I get to the sweetness part of this post, let me just offer another apology in my long list of apologies where this blog is concerned. Those of you who know me....stop laughing! I did finish off my 14-day prayer guide while on our cruise....however, time was stolen from me so fast before we left, I did not get the rest of the days posted for you guys...I think about only two people read this thing anyway. But not to worry because I found another prayer guide, along with some other really great goodies, online at gowestafrica.org and I'll be starting that one up soon and will share with you.
Our cruise, by the way, was amazing! I'm not sure exactly why we married people don't get away for that kind of alone time more often....oh, wait, we have kids, that's why....but I know that it was a sweet, sweet time of connection with my honey...and we pretty much did...nothing. Thank you, thank you, thank you to our parents for keeping the aforementioned kiddos so that we could have that time to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We love you all bunches! I'll post some pictures at some point...but I have that whole dial-up issue at home...as I'm sure most of you are sick of hearing about now...about as much as I'm sick of saying it. :)
Okay, on to the baby love...well, 5-year old baby love...but hey, he's my baby...
As we were tucking into bed the other night and snuggling and talking and saying our prayers and then just out of the blue...no other previous talk of planets or stars or galaxy stuff...
L-pie: Mom, know what my two favorite planets are?
Me: What baby?
L-pie: Our planet and the planet with the big rings around it.
Me: Those are two of my favorites, too. What's our planet called?
L-pie: Smyrna.
Don't you just love it????
5 comments:
Hey,
I am one of the two people who felt abandoned.... so glad you are back! Back to the planet Smyrna....
and I am the other one.
I'm SO glad you had such a good time with your man.
Luke is just the sweetest!
Uh oh, your count is a bit off! #3 here! :) Glad you're back and that you had a good time. Makes me want to get busy planning my 10th!!
#4 here--I have been checking your blog lots--didn't realize you were on a cruise--you lucky dog!!! I am a bit jealous. Glad you guys had a good time.
Christy
Post a Comment