Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Saturday, 2/17
Matthew and I had a date on Saturday. We went to see Einstein is a Dummy at the local children's theatre. Matthew won a door prize...a gift certificate to an award-winning toy store. He was SO excited! The play was great. Tiffany and her daughter had their own little date and joined us for the afternoon. We are so blessed to have such a great venue to expose our kids to the magic of live theatre! When I told Matthew what we were going to see, I asked him if he knew who Einstein was. He said, "Yes, Mom, I know who he was and he wasn't a dummy!" He's such a little smarty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My date with Leigha was so very fun. She kept telling me how much fun she had and kept thanking me for taking her on a "date". I really MUST do that more often! It is so great seeing that smile and her eyes all sparkly when she's happy like that!
Post a Comment