Sunday, January 14, 2007

Something New


Welcome to my blog...short for web log, in case there are those reading this who have no clue. Basically, it's a place for me to journal. My intention is to post what's going on in our lives so friends and family can easily keep up with us. Please feel free to post your own comments often and let us know what's going on in your world, too. I've thought many times recently that it's so hard to keep in touch....and there are so many to keep in touch with.....so this is my answer. There's a link in my Raves & Faves that will take you to our online picture album. I've posted some pictures from our family vacation last year and from Rick & Olivia's mission trip to Brazil in November. I'll post pictures occasionally in the text like this one from Christmas morning. I hope you enjoy visiting here, as much as I think I'm going to enjoy journaling. Check back often as I hope to update at least several times a week.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

WooHoo! My bestest friend ~ you got it up and running!! It looks Great! Steve and I have been checking alllll weekend! It's addicting I'm telling you ~ you'l be on it every night to see if someone has commented yet! Great pic of Christmas morning!
LoVe YoU!!!!!!!
~T

veronica said...

Love it girl. We do have so much trouble keeping up with everyone. Can't wait to keep up with you.

Maci said...

I love this idea! Now we need to get you on myspace! I can't believe we didn't have a cousin get together, my first official year as a REAL cousin and we don't have a get together! We need to do it when the kids are out of school, what am I kidding, I'm still a kid, lol! Love you guys!

Granny-of-12 said...

You would not believe the comments I am getting about this web page of yours. Everyone is excited and thrilled to be able to keep up with you. I love it toooooo......
Mom