I really like my blog. I like to write. But I'm terrible about posting because I spend too much time thinking about, editing and critiquing posts before I post them. And so I give up and don't post anything. I can't promise there won't be a longer post now and then when the mood strikes me. But one of my goals this year for my blog is to simplify. Short is better. And photo journalism is even better still. So look for more pictures.....more often....for glimpses into our sometimes adventurous, sometimes mundane, always fun life on mission.
Going to start out the new year with a January picture(s) of the day.
Taken yesterday - 1/1/11
My bookworm

My coffee lover
4 comments:
I love it, Jeanne! And pictures are ALWAYS good! Blessings to you sweetie!!
Love to hear from you any time, LOVE seeing you even more. Post as many pics as you can. Love and miss you all tons!
YAY! I love the pictures too! Can't wait for more! Love you!
Yay for picture(s) of the day!
Post a Comment