Before my sweet husband snaps his fingers to get busy again **smile**, I thought I'd post a few quick pictures of what we've been doing the last few days and weeks. We also snapped a few shots of some of the things we'll miss about this place.
This is what ALWAYS happens when there are boxes anywhere near the boys.
And this is what our house has looked like for the last several weeks....actually, it's been worse than this at certain points...but you get the idea.
The boys are really going to miss this tree in the front yard.


And I'm really going to miss this one.


The adventure continues......
4 comments:
I am sure it is very bittersweet! Thanks for posting the pictures. How are your kids doing? I haven't asked you how long are you all going to be in Africa? What is the exact day you fly out? Continuing to pray for you and your family. Praying for their to be joy and peace in the midst of the move.
Alicia
I am so teary eyed right now. What a sweet post. Praying the transitions all go well for you guys.
So glad you were able to post. I am thanking you for sharing the journey with us. I love you and have enjoyed being a part of your journey over the years and especially during the past two months. However, I know this is really only the beginning of the best adventure of all of your lives. I am so looking forward to this part of the journey
These are wonderful memories and you have some great pictures to help you think on those days.
You are about to make a whole new set of memories...so get your camera ready for those. God is setting you on an incredible adventure.
Post a Comment