Found this yesterday at gowestafrica.org and just had to share it. I saw parts of my story in theirs...afraid to leave the comfort of home...what about our kids...Dad said I'd die in Africa (not really my dad...but others who don't understand). I'm very excited to get to the flipsides of those cardboard statements.
Everyone has a story.
How does God want to use yours?
Turn up your sound! By The Tree's song "Your Beloved" is playing!
2 comments:
I found this the other day too!! Love it! Can't wait to see your cardboard testimony!
Oh, and I love your background--that is what I changed mine to a while back!
I love this video. I hope you don't mind but I posted on my blog and told people to go to your blog to watch this video. I think everyone should it. How are things going? Things are moving right along for us. It looks like The Lord is opening a door for us to move to South Africa in June of 2009. Have you sold your house yet? I noticed several weeks ago you said it was on the market. I am praying the Lord will continue to provide all you need each day as you continue to prepare for the journey He has your family on!
Alicia Raley
http://raleyfamily4.googlepages.com
Post a Comment