But 1 in 3 sticks with me.

Three best friends. And one of us fights breast cancer.
I got the call from her in November 2005. Devastation was quickly followed with tons of hope. She fought for many months. It was hard....harder than most of us can even begin to imagine. But she won. And we celebrated our most gracious and merciful God and an amazing victory.
I got the next call in June 2008...on my way home from Africa. It is back. And she fights again. With tons of hope...because of our beautiful Lord Jesus.
I cannot adequately express what a beautiful person she is or how she walks this journey with such grace and strength and amazing hope. But she does all of that and so much more.
I love her beyond words. And it is with great honor I walk with her for a third year. Would you please consider joining our efforts and walking with us on October 4th in the 2008 Race for the Cure?
If you can't walk with us, perhaps you can make a donation to help fund groundbreaking research for a cure, breast health education, and breast cancer screening and treatment projects? Our team is
Feet of Faith and we'd love to have your support!
3 comments:
I wish I could walk SO bad! I will be thinking and praying that day (night) for me.
Hello sweet BFF. I am blessed beyond words to have you in my life. Thank you so much for always being there for me. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I love you!
Ok between you and Tiffany, you're killing my tissue budget!
Love me
Post a Comment